Where's the good Memorial day deals at guys?

Agree with the sentiment 100%. Sales are by no means that important to me in the grand scheme of things, but there are usually some good ones and I'll certainly entertain them.

Not sure if this referencing a post I saw here last night, but it's gotta be.
I just made it up but it sounds like some of the outrageousness I've seen as well.

I got a wonderful deal. I think you will find this is a blowout sale if you refer to our classifieds. I have a Bear Creek Arsenal with a UTG 4-16×40 Super Mega Tactical Sniper Scope. 10 different colors of reticle, built in laser and range finder. This is a one day only deal of the day. 2,250. I live in Virginia and I am not driving one mile. I won't ship at this price. If it doesn't sell today it's going back in the safe. I know what I have so do not make any ridiculous trade offers. Cash sale only. Might consider trading for fully auto M249 SAW.
Good day gentlemen.
ezgif-2-15fd93e162.gif

That's not how inflation works.

Well, when the real estate market crashes along with the stock market I'll be happy to use the cash I have to buy what is available at discounted prices. It's obvious you think guns and ammo are the only currency worth while, but those won't make you rich when the market starts to recover from it's downfall.

History has shown my method works.

Well, when the real estate market crashes along with the stock market I'll be happy to use the cash I have to buy what is available at discounted prices. It's obvious you think guns and ammo are the only currency worth while, but those won't make you rich when the market starts to recover from it's downfall.

That's awesome. Lots of people say the same thing but only have a down payment in cash and forget that in 2008 the only people buying real estate paid the full amount in cash, completely by passing banks. When the crash comes, banks will stop finances any amount.

I agree, but we're talking about throwing around a few hundred bucks or maybe even a $1000 or so on some memorial day deal's. If one can't afford that it's unlikely they're gonna be making big real estate moves :lol:

I bought a little piece of property in 2016 that I sold for literally 10 times what I paid for it this year. So yeah I get that real estate is the way to go. But you don't need cash to play that game either Just good credit and a little equity.

That's awesome. Lots of people say the same thing but only have a down payment in cash and forget that in 2008 the only people buying real estate paid the full amount in cash, completely by passing banks. When the crash comes, banks will stop finances any amount.
Yeah, if you got the money to snatch up real estate deals for cash money then buying a optic or flashlight for 50% off ain't gonna hurt ya.

I agree, but we're talking about throwing around a few hundred bucks or maybe even a $1000 or so on some memorial day deal's. If one can't afford that it's unlikely they're gonna be making big real estate moves :lol:

I bought a little piece of property in 2016 that I sold for literally 10 times what I paid for it this year. So yeah I get that real estate is the way to go. But you don't need cash to play that game either Just good credit and a little equity.
i-wanna-make-bank-bro-will-ferrell.gif

Quite making the poors feel bad.

The full effect of the market wasn't hit in 2008, the value continued to drop till 2010. I'll have the cash to play with when the time is ready to buy.

I've thrown enough money at gun items for over a decade and don't feel any richer over it. I lost count of how many I own & rounds that I have. So the $1k I can stash away each month adds up when it's set aside properly. It's a personal decision on my part, spend what you want and I'll keep what I want for bigger things ahead.

Quite making the poors feel bad.

Looking at my savings and stock portfolio, I don't feel poor or bad. Car's are paid off as well as my house, so I'm good with my plan.

Your comment mean's nothing other than how your outlook on other people is. Frivolous spending is what keeps "rich people" poor.

Back
Top Bottom