Votes: 63 61.8%
  • neither

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Glock :P

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now let me clarify why I said 1911...

Here is how I see it, a 1911 is like a Smoken hot, Sexy as hell Stripper! A glock is like a ugly ass chick,
The bad thing about a 1911, its like a Smoken hot, Sexy as hell Stripper. When you need her she wont be there for you when you..
A glock on the other hand is hard on the eyes but will ALWAYS be there for you when you need her.... BAHW ha ha ha ha ha

:becky: :pop2:

Here is how I see it, a 1911 is like a Smoken hot, Sexy as hell Stripper! A glock is like a ugly ass chick,
The bad thing about a 1911, its like a Smoken hot, Sexy as hell Stripper. When you need her she wont be there for you when you..
A glock on the other hand is hard on the eyes but will ALWAYS be there for you when you need her.... BAHW ha ha ha ha ha

We have a winner!

- - - Updated - - -

We have a winner!

Back
Top Bottom