Which Cycle Gear store????

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Has the best selection? I'll be coming from Macon and would prefer not too have to zig-zag back and forth across Atl.

The main things I'm looking for are, a helmet and then boots and mesh gear.

Thanks.

My recommendation is to skip Cycle Gear although. They aren't what they use to be. They used to have great gear and a nice selection but now its just a bunch of their house "Bilt" gear and a small selection of Shoei and Alpinestar. Only thing I would get some cycle gear is some oil.

I've been to the alpharetta and Marietta stores, about the same size.
Marietta had a bit more clothing last time I was there

street gear? high end or low end? or mid priced?

high end street gear- ATL BMW/Ducati in marietta. Just down the road from them is Mountain Motorsports Marietta. Decent selection of Joe Rocket, Tourmaster/Cortech and a few alpine stars. Just bought my daughter a pair of Fox kids boots there today.

Just north is WOW used motorcycles. Haven't been there in a while but they used to carry a good selection of riding gear. If you are headed up 85, Mountain Motorsports just opened a location by Mall of Georgia. nice selection of gear.

Denniskirk or revzilla - MAYBE cycle gears website. Their Atlanta stores don't carry ICON helmets, but you can buy them on their website.

Lawrenceville cause it has a BBQ place next door goad BBQ I think. The meatloaf sandwich is worth the extra miles. Most of their stuff is cheap but for a starting out you can get a good bit for the money. Their return policy is good too. Try on more than one thing cause there will be variance in the bilt stuff.

Has the best selection? I'll be coming from Macon and would prefer not too have to zig-zag back and forth across Atl.

The main things I'm looking for are, a helmet and then boots and mesh gear.

Thanks.
J&P Cycle, or EBay. Dealers will charge you way too much.

Back
Top Bottom