Which Cycle Gear store????

Their return policy is good too.

Highly disagree. I dealt with cycle gear for basic **** for a while until they jerked me around on returning some items. So I said "**** it," went home, took all the **** I hadn't opened and took all of it back. So then, because of the number of items I took back, they made me fill out this return form with all my ID and crap or they wouldn't refund me my money. Redneck dip****s.

Thanks for the replies. I'm done with online ordering of any type of clothing, motorcycle gear, etc… unless I am replacing something I know fits me.

Here in the big ****ty of Macon the bike shops just don't carry anything more than needed to get a new rider out the door, hell, 30 years ago K Mart had a better selection of helmets than these guys.

I have a hard too fit head and have even ordered 2 sizes to just to find out that model/ brand is not for me. Over the last 3 years I have sent back 9 helmets and kept 1. I just want to try before I buy not, buy and try.

I don't have to have another right now but, it is getting time too replace a couple of old ones.

I have a hard too fit head and have even ordered 2 sizes to just to find out that model/ brand is not for me. Over the last 3 years I have sent back 9 helmets and kept 1. I just want to try before I buy not, buy and try.

I don't have to have another right now but, it is getting time too replace a couple of old ones.

I can see your reasoning behind it, but DennisKirk is AWESOME about returns. I'm a buy it, wash/wear it, see if it still fits, then keep or return kinda guy. I've returned no less than 20 clothing items and 3 helmets to them in the last 2 years, no bitching no charges. Different brands run different sizes (obviously), so it's kinda like shooting in the dark. I'm an XL for Shoei helmets but a 3X for ICON (biggest ICON goes). And an XL for Alpinestars clothing and 2XL for ICON clothing.

Wish ICON still made the Basstard helmet. Missed out on a DennisKirk closeout sale on that one.

Back
Top Bottom