Which Gun should I get to Carry?

Which Gun should I carry?

• Total voters
The best weapon to carry is the one you will have with you when needed If its to big and bulky you wont carry it much so find one that fits your life style,you and budget.. When you find it practice with it often know it inside and out that makes the perfect carry weapon. This is just my opion.

You sold all your guns to buy a bike? What gun guy sells all his guns off to buy a toy? Plenty of guys here would be happy to be your mentor/Big Brother. :)

You sold all your guns to buy a bike? What gun guy sells all his guns off to buy a toy? Plenty of guys here would be happy to be your mentor/Big Brother. :)
Well I really wanted a bike first but When I saw that Steyr AUG A3 I had to have it. But I had to put my baby up today..To cold to ride and dont really want to buy heated coats. 378284_499601330053646_374804990_n.jpg

Sweet bike!!! I am with others on here. Go shoot a few(maybe get your buddys to bring some pistols out with you) and find what is comfortable for you to shoot. I got to shoot a pretty descent selection before settling on one. From a Taurus semi auto 9mm, to a Beretta 380, to Glock .40, etc..

My buddy let me shoot his Sig P250 .45 and I loved it! Fit my hand great, was comfortable to shoot, SUPER simple to clean, compact enough to carry, very reliable, smooth trigger pull.

Back
Top Bottom