• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which odt'r is this?

First time I've ever heard of an "LEO only" marked Hi-Point

View attachment 1218919
:confused2:

Can you imagine being a cop and you show up for your first day on the job and they hand you a damn HI-POINT?!
:pound:

Better than what they hand you in England on the first day on the job of being a cop.....NOTHING!

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/u...d-with-weapons-cache-in-los-angeles/451142747

Yep, Law Enforcement Only on the Pistol. uhh-uhh-uhh-cough, cough,...Yeah, right.

But urinating in public was pretty dumb.

I wanna know what secret code was in the notebook!

goodine.jpg

Christopher Goodine is seen in a booking photo from the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.

Can you imagine being a cop and you show up for your first day on the job and they hand you a damn HI-POINT?!
:pound:

Just shoot yourself in the elbow and go directly on leave......damn, it's Commiefornia, the cops are lucky they have guns.....Gov Moonbean would rather they run around armed with hugs and tolerance.....

I'm willing to bet they misspoke and meant the rifle said LE only on rollmark. But either way that's some stupid stuff.. I'm intrigued by the attachment of the suppressor on the hipoint. Wonder if it was actually threaded or if he had it welded.

Back
Top Bottom