Which Pistol Should I buy

• Brand New Beretta 92A1-Around $700

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Used HK USP Compact 9,357sig,40,or 45-Around $800

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this poll going to help me think on which one im going to get.

you said you shot both. which one did YOU like more? They both have their ups and downs. The hk looks like a glocks turd. The beretta is nothing but a bootleg copy of a p38. Just try to remember which one you enjoyed the most. If you plan to carry this then get the USP compact. You will thank me later.

you said you shot both. which one did YOU like more? They both have their ups and downs. The hk looks like a glocks turd. The beretta is nothing but a bootleg copy of a p38. Just try to remember which one you enjoyed the most. If you plan to carry this then get the USP compact. You will thank me later.
Shot both and loved both.Going to be hard....but I think I know what one am going to get..but the HK most have a decocker....

Personally I prefer other brands to hk and Beretta. If having a manual safety is not a big deal, I would look at a Sig Sauer. If it is, I would go for a CZ. I've got nothing against Beretta or hk but other brands have better triggers and better ergonomics imo.

Shot both and loved both.Going to be hard....but I think I know what one am going to get..but the HK most have a decocker....

Variant 1 usp compact. Problem solved! :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

I've had both - Hk all the way. Just make sure your sitting down when you go to buy new mags for it.

truth.

Personally I prefer other brands to hk and Beretta. If having a manual safety is not a big deal, I would look at a Sig Sauer. If it is, I would go for a CZ. I've got nothing against Beretta or hk but other brands have better triggers and better ergonomics imo.
everybody has their own opinions..but its Hk or Beretta.

If you plan to carry it a lot i'd say the usp compact. If you just like the looks and accuracy of the beretta take a serious look at the taurus pt92. practicality identical to the beretta for much cheaper and dead nuts accurate.

Yep.
Personally I'd get the .45 or 9mm the .40 can be a little snappy.I know from owning both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom