• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whisperwood Apts in Columbus

GTO68

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Just don't move here! They charge you all kinds of hidden fews,they never fix stuff,there is no security and the gate is open 24/7 which makes going to the pool impossible cause of so many people that don't live here. Then if you reup your lease thats an extra $150. All in all this place looks nice but is horrible. So if anybody you know is trying to live here stop them. Oh and rent for a 2 bedroom apt that always has some issue is $985 a month and can go up. And to top it all off you pay $5 just to recieve your bill.

Sounds like the typical crooks who trap soldiers into leases in this town! Best rental I ever had was a $500/ month 2 BR house in Benning Hills... yeah I know, bad neighborhood and all, but out of 2 yrs I was only robbed once and I should have saw that one coming. The rent was so cheap that I talked another contractor and 2 soldiers into renting the houses around me and we held down a block. It was like an Oasis in a Desert of S--t!
I will put the word out on WhisperWood. Wasn't there just an armed robbery there last week or am I thinking of another -wood complex?

Oh yeah they call it Whisperhood and they try to keep that stuff quiet. They said it was "fireworks" until somebody brought the shell caseings up to the office. There have been multiple robberies my next door nieghbor is an ederly woman while I was packing to go on leave I heard some banging sounds. There where a group of teenagers trying to kick in her door needles to say thats when the kimber came out.

OMG .. I must have left that pot full of used motor oil on the stove as I went out to run errands in North Carolina....

Back
Top Bottom