• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who deleted my thread?

lmao watch as g19s plummet in price.

Probably not that guy is auctioning his g19 now. I messaged him about it. If everyone would shut their damn mouth when a gun gets posted for a deal instead they scream "Wow look how cheap it is what a steal!" Then the buyer has second thoughts and posts it for $600

Probably not that guy is auctioning his g19 now. I messaged him about it. If everyone would shut their damn mouth when a gun gets posted for a deal instead they scream "Wow look how cheap it is what a steal!" Then the buyer has second thoughts and posts it for $600

If his thread was deleted BC of auctioning, its still no reason to delete my thread. Leatherhead, how bout a crimson cerakote job?

that dude has a ****ing sigma posted for $250 you think he will sale his glock for $199 , where bthe **** is your tin foil

Back
Top Bottom