• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who does this and why??

BH-ATL

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
Why do people post items for sale at sometimes ridiculously good prices in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Is the vampire gun buyer group that big? Do we need a no posting while drinking app to save people from themselves?

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ms-ak-47-tons-of-ammo-priced-to-sell.1740423/

$625 for AK plus 1000+ rounds of ammo?? Seems like a good deal to me but I can not monitor ODT after midnight. I need my beauty rest.

This will be another one to change his price when he realizes the demand at such a good deal. He will not take any pm , if he does he will do thhe old “ well uh, I think i am gonna see how much it goees for” .....or some other crap. That is unless he is a man of his word.. getting harder to find those.

Then again, i may be jumping the gun. (Pun intented).....according to his feedback, he seems like a good honorable member.

This will be another one to change his price when he realizes the demand at such a good deal. He will not take any pm , if he does he will do thhe old “ well uh, I think i am gonna see how much it goees for” .....or some other crap. That is unless he is a man of his word.. getting harder to find those.

Then again, i may be jumping the gun. (Pun intented).....according to his feedback, he seems like a good honorable member.

YOUR BID WASN'T HIGH ENOUGH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom