• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

Hi,
I'm looking for a new .308 hunting rifle for my son for Christmas & I'm in the Jackson County / Athens area. Academy is out of stock on the $300-$350 rifles such as the Axis, American, Compass, Patriot, etc. Anyone know of another good local source? The T/C Compass is priced at $300 on the website & I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but it's out of stock....

3CA35D7B-E59E-4903-976C-39A66061E808.png

Looking for this Knight’s QD adapter. Thanks guys!

Hi,
I'm looking for a new .308 hunting rifle for my son for Christmas & I'm in the Jackson County / Athens area. Academy is out of stock on the $300-$350 rifles such as the Axis, American, Compass, Patriot, etc. Anyone know of another good local source? The T/C Compass is priced at $300 on the website & I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but it's out of stock....
If worst comes to worst and you can't find one I know of two places that have boo coos of Savages in stock up here. You can drive up and I will put you up for the night, feed you, show you some amazing views of the Blue Ridge Parkway and you can leave the next day or stay one more day for some shooting. My. Door is always open to any ODT member for rest when driving far north from Ga. Big Boys Guns has more than just Savages. The selection is second to none. I posted a thread about it I was so blown away at their inventory. I know it's not and ideal situation but it's an option if all else fails. Good luck with your search hopefully you can stumble on one down there.

Walmart also has Savages for 365 for Axis with scope and Sav. model 10's with scope for just a little more. Calibers are here and there. They move fast there.

I thought these were pretty plentiful not long ago but can’t find one now.

Ruger Blackhawk in .45 Colt with 4 and 5/8” barrel.
Ruger model number 0445

Attachments

• 354290BA-E4E7-4998-9E04-5945E116B6C6.jpeg
    354290BA-E4E7-4998-9E04-5945E116B6C6.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom