• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

Looking for a B&T Folding Stock GHM9

1648142389897.png

Any store in the Woodstock to Marietta area that has Leupold backcountry or Talley 1" one piece rings for a R700 LA BDL? I believe I need medium height, but I'd like to confirm by bringing the rifle and scope in. I'd also buy a Timney elite hunter or triggertech trigger if you have that in stock as well....

Any store in the Woodstock to Marietta area that has Leupold backcountry or Talley 1" one piece rings for a R700 LA BDL? I believe I need medium height, but I'd like to confirm by bringing the rifle and scope in. I'd also buy a Timney elite hunter or triggertech trigger if you have that in stock as well....

We have TriggerTech triggers at TruPrep. If you want to text me tomorrow, I’ll verify that we have the model you want in stock.

SCCY seems to take forever after introducing a "new model" at Shot Show, to bring it to the market. Wondering if anyone has seen/touched the SCCY DVG-1 9mm striker fired handgun in a metro Atlanta store recently….? Looks like it’s available on GunDeals but would rather not buy online without actually handling it first….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom