• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who Is America

He’s a comedian dude! Lighten up. Why should I care if he wants to poke fun at gun owners just because I subscribe to a gun forum. If he’s pointing out amusing idiosyncrasies that happen to be kind of funny, you’re saying that we should all remain complete hard-asses, and not be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes? I think I am self aware enough not to let stuff like that bother me on a personal level. In terms of ending the career of a conservative politician...good for him, and good for us that he could so easily weed out a moron like this guy, who would have otherwise perhaps been a voice for conservatives. He’s helping in his own way to drain the swamp.
People can justify anything. Keep watching him and promoting more of that. His bank account appreciates you and your "above it all ness". The guy is an absolute hero to liberals. But hey, you got a giggle of out it so there is that.

I'd like to crack him up. But I guess if you enjoy filling the cofers of a foreigner who has made a "career" of ridiculing conservative Americans, then yes, that's "entertainment".
I find him to be a typical liberal hypocritical d bag. Ymmv.

honestly from all the ones i've seen, all the "careers" he ended were owned by absolute complete ****ing idiots if they fell for his ****. his **** is so outlandish i dont feel bad for anyone who actually bought into that

honestly from all the ones i've seen, all the "careers" he ended were owned by absolute complete ****ing idiots if they fell for his ****. his **** is so outlandish i dont feel bad for anyone who actually bought into that
Perhaps. It would be interesting to see how some of his supposed 'conservative' fans would react if he ever got Trump.
Where are the liberal careers he's ended? Perhaps that's why he's not bothering with Trump....

Perhaps. It would be interesting to see how some of his supposed 'conservative' fans would react if he ever got Trump.
Where are the liberal careers he's ended? Perhaps that's why he's not bothering with Trump....

if he could get him i'd 100% be for it and it would be hilarious, and i dont know about liberal careers but alot of his earlier work was punking on liberals as well. im pretty sure most would freak if they watched his early stuff,

and btw its not him necessarily getting trump but prob as close as we'll get (fastforward to 2:00)

and the truth of what we need right now

if he could get him i'd 100% be for it and it would be hilarious, and i dont know about liberal careers but alot of his earlier work was punking on liberals as well. im pretty sure most would freak if they watched his early stuff,

and btw its not him necessarily getting trump but prob as close as we'll get (fastforward to 2:00)

I love Trump’s reaction. Every one of the nit-wits Cohen catches off of their game deserve what they get. When in hell would a legitimate voice of either political party be fooled into screaming out the N word over and over, running around with their pants down like an idiot, or agreeing that it might be a good idea to arm a 4-year old?

lets take about people not doing their do diligence and finding out who their talking to. The fringe goes both ways and these "conservative" jack offs make gun owner look very inept. Sacha Baron is a mercenary bred to further his own net worth and political capital.

Just watched the Trump part. Too bad he's not that dismissive with all idiots.

because they are just straight up idiots, this is why i dont feel bad for anyone he manages to catch. theres another video with corey lewandowski who knows something is up instantly

Agreed. If someone you don't know says "Quick, get on your knees and suck on this strap-on - it will ward off terrorists." and you do it, I've got no sympathy...

Back
Top Bottom