• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Is America

I'd like to crack him up. But I guess if you enjoy filling the cofers of a foreigner who has made a "career" of ridiculing conservative Americans, then yes, that's "entertainment".
I find him to be a typical liberal hypocritical d bag. Ymmv.

Ehh… Funny is funny. At least it is not as tasteless as holding a (fake) decapitated head of POTUS. Cohen just gives those goofballs a long enough rope to hang themselves. I don't take crap like that personally. If I did, I would probably never watch anything. If you can't at least crack a smile when you watch that clip, or see the insanity in some of the comments, you're sense of humor has likely Jumped the Shark. Are "conservative Americans" suddenly a protected group? Just like liberals, some of them are ridiculously out on the fringe, and they shouldn't be completely shocked when some comedian decides to shine a bright light on their extremist views...either side. The conservatives do it to the libs just as often Geaux.

Ehh… Funny is funny. At least it is not as tasteless as holding a (fake) decapitated head of POTUS. Cohen just gives those goofballs a long enough rope to hang themselves. I don't take crap like that personally. If I did, I would probably never watch anything. If you can't at least crack a smile when you watch that clip, or see the insanity in some of the comments, you're sense of humor has likely Jumped the Shark. Are "conservative Americans" suddenly a protected group? Just like liberals, some of them are ridiculously out on the fringe, and they shouldn't be completely shocked when some comedian decides to shine a bright light on their extremist views...either side. The conservatives do it to the libs just as often Geaux.

The conservatives do it because the libs have always insisted on "meeting in the middle" while they continue to march straight to the left. A normal conservative, or normal American of any stripe from 50 years ago would now be a right wing "extremist" in the modern communist left viewpoint...We're tired of it, and I am an extremist as I am extremely tired of their **** and find nothing funny about a liberal...A liberal on fire? Now that's funny. So there's your proof that I have a healthy sense of humor. Kinda debunks your argument about humor, don't it?

I think part of humor is intent. My opinion is that he intends to humiliate, and that makes his "comedy" cruel and mean spirited. If I want to see cruel and mean spirited, I'll turn on the news or spend time in Macon.

He's classless and tasteless. But that's not unique and there's no accounting for taste.
The fact he's a screaming liberal FOREIGNER getting his pockets filled by like minded birthright Americans by ridiculing right thinking Americans through deceit makes him that much more disgusting.
For God's sake, he ridicules gun owners and defenders of the 2A (because you know, England has it figured out) and you find it "funny"? On a gun forum? His entire purpose is to end careers of conservative politicians and policy influencers. You can laugh. I'll spit in disgust. No I didn't crack a smile. I find him about as funny as an abortion.

What did Alinsky say in his Rules for Radicals (Marxists)??

"Humor is essential, for through humor much is accepted that would have
been rejected if presented seriously"

and
"Humor is essential to a successful radical, for the most potent
weapons known to mankind are satire and ridicule.

He's classless and tasteless. But that's not unique and there's no accounting for taste.
The fact he's a screaming liberal FOREIGNER getting his pockets filled by like minded birthright Americans by ridiculing right thinking Americans through deceit makes him that much more disgusting.
For God's sake, he ridicules gun owners and defenders of the 2A (because you know, England has it figured out) and you find it "funny"? On a gun forum? His entire purpose is to end careers of conservative politicians and policy influencers. You can laugh. I'll spit in disgust. No I didn't crack a smile. I find him about as funny as an abortion.

He’s a comedian dude! Lighten up. Why should I care if he wants to poke fun at gun owners just because I subscribe to a gun forum. If he’s pointing out amusing idiosyncrasies that happen to be kind of funny, you’re saying that we should all remain complete hard-asses, and not be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes? I think I am self aware enough not to let stuff like that bother me on a personal level. In terms of ending the career of a conservative politician...good for him, and good for us that he could so easily weed out a moron like this guy, who would have otherwise perhaps been a voice for conservatives. He’s helping in his own way to drain the swamp.

Back
Top Bottom