Who is ready for season 8 of Supernatural?

I tried watching it 1 time and never could "get into it"...maybe I should try again?

Yeah bro, if you have Netflix I would start from the beginning. I have a hard time picking up in the middle of a series as well.

I am having a hard time with The walking dead right now. I am trying to watch season two episode one but all the whining, crying, bad acting, and *****ing is really getting on my nerves.

I am having a hard time with The walking dead right now. I am trying to watch season two episode one but all the whining, crying, bad acting, and *****ing is really getting on my nerves.

Ok, it grows on you. :thumb: Talk about a dramatic ending to S2 episode 1.

Man! I love the saga of the Winchester boys! I've been watching from the beginning....

Favorite character is definately Bobby......idjits!

- - - Updated - - -

Man! I love the saga of the Winchester boys! I've been watching from the beginning....

- - - Updated - - -

LOL no doubt. Sucks he died.

I know, I think he still has a part to play though.....I'm super interested in the role Castiel will play this season.

No doubt. From the sound of the first episode. I think he lost his mind and started kicking the crap out of stuff in purgatory.

Back
Top Bottom