• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who is seeing deer this morning

Took my 6 yo son up yesterday am until lunch. We had about 8 walk through but spooked very easy with the stand bouncing around from an excited 6yo :). He had fun, after we came down he said, "that was cool being so close to them" - that clinched the day for me. We had fun watching some otter play in the creek below us for 15 minutes; I had no idea I had otter on my place until yesterday, cute little critters.

My buddy stuck 2 this am!! Cool looking non typical!

i41.tinypic.com_2z5mavr.jpg

Pressure is off now!! He will probably tag out on does too ;)! Looks like a great decision to me...

Took my 6 yo son up yesterday am until lunch. We had about 8 walk through but spooked very easy with the stand bouncing around from an excited 6yo :). He had fun, after we came down he said, "that was cool being so close to them" - that clinched the day for me. We had fun watching some otter play in the creek below us for 15 minutes; I had no idea I had otter on my place until yesterday, cute little critters.

Otter's, had one wipe out one of my tanks full of trout, about 8 yrs ago!! DD

It isn't everyday you see, much less shoot a buck with 3 main beams. Nice spread, too. In my 30+ years deer hunting I have only seen one, and I nailed him. 10 point. His 3rd beam is similar to this one, only it splits off from ther inside. This is a nice trophy. I hope he has him mounted. Congrats!

View attachment 225811
very nice bucks and sir i like you signature lol :heh:

I see deer in my backyard just about every morning but my daughter has named them so unfortunately I don't think I'll be taking any from the yard this year

Back
Top Bottom