Who killed a squirrel today?

Of August ass wipe

Oh and where you been Homie?
**** me is it September? hahaha apparently too busy to look at a calendar. Now I don't feel so bad about the one I shot this morning. I'll try to come see you this week if I can. I been busy on my mini farm.

Oh oh pics or it didn't happen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
**** me is it September? hahaha apparently too busy to look at a calendar. Now I don't feel so bad about the one I shot this morning. I'll try to come see you this week if I can. I been busy on my mini farm.

So you and the little woman made the move? Excellent! I'm enjoying that Boyd stock you gave me today.

So you and the little woman made the move? Excellent! I'm enjoying that Boyd stock you gave me today.
Yes sir. Couldn't be happier. Been pissing in the yard, target practicing, and fornicating with the blinds open just like god intended. Glad you appreciate it and put it to good use.

as long as they stay out of my bird feeder, they can live for another day unless i need some moving target practice and sneaking practice

Oh oh pics or it didn't happen
You got to get that scope zeroed in! :D Take only head shots so you don't waste any of that tasty dumpling meat!

Back
Top Bottom