• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who loves Whiskey?

My favorite bourbon is Eagle Rare 17YO. I was turned on to it with the 2008 bottling and have tried the '09, '10, '11, and '12 bottlings. Sitting on an '06, '11, and '12 for future events. As for scotch, Macallan 12 is my usual though I'm very fond of the 1824 collection that is only available in duty free shops. Finally I just picked up Glenlivet 21 Archive that my dad and I will open it this weekend. Cheers.

So the Gentleman at Dawsonville Fine Wines and Likkers recommended to me W.L. Weller Special Reserve 90 proof 9.95 a fifth. I was a bit apprehensive but decided to give it a try. Half way through the bottle I can say it is a pretty damn smooth Bourbon a hint of tails in the after taste which I am sure will result in a skull cracking headache tomorrow, hopefully I am wrong. Anybody else tried the Wellers?

I do and it is too dang late for me to startsippin with you boys tonight. I will look you up tommorrow night and we can enjoy some fine libations and conversation. Good night all and be well.

My favorite bourbon is Eagle Rare 17YO. I was turned on to it with the 2008 bottling and have tried the '09, '10, '11, and '12 bottlings. Sitting on an '06, '11, and '12 for future events. As for scotch, Macallan 12 is my usual though I'm very fond of the 1824 collection that is only available in duty free shops. Finally I just picked up Glenlivet 21 Archive that my dad and I will open it this weekend. Cheers.

Have not had the 12 but the Macallan 18yr old is some of the finest I have had yet.

Japanese 12 year old tied up. Taketsuru whisky made by Nikka very nice maybe my favorite single malt.
CAM00145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom