Who mounts a Nightforce on a Marlin levergun!?

When I lived there you couldn't use a rifle for deer. Slug or buckshot only.

Used to be like that. Then they allowed handguns, provided it was a straight-walled cartridge, was of a minimum bore diameter/caliber, etc.

Now they allow rifles, but have the same requirements for straight-walled cartridges.

Used to be like that. Then they allowed handguns, provided it was a straight-walled cartridge, was of a minimum bore diameter/caliber, etc.

Now they allow rifles, but have the same requirements for straight-walled cartridges.

I believe these certain state straight-wall cartridge requirements was one of the driving forces behind the development of the 350 Legend.

Nice rifle. I'm all about quality equipment. In my opinion, that's an awful lot of scope for that rifle. Generally a lever doesn't have that kind of accuracy to warrant such a good scope. This is where a Nikon or a vintage Redfield would do. A Leupold would be my max. And really only on a 45-70 due to the recoil. The only way I'd spend that kind of money on a scope for a lever gun would be if I needed a night vision scope. I'm willing to bet you already had the scope. So instead of spending money to buy another scope, you used that one. I've done that.
Looking forward to pics of hunt

Back
Top Bottom