• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

~~~ Who was looking for 5 gallon buckets? ~~~

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
I passed a farm house today "in Griffin" that has a diesel trailer that looked completely loaded with them.
The trailer actually has a few stacks of them falling out the back of it.

So, If you are needing "what looked liked USED 5 gallon buckets and are willing to
pick up in Griffin, hit me with a message of how many your looking for and I will stop by the
place and see if they want to part with them.

I could use a bunch of them. Just getting started on this prepping thing, and it doesnt help I backed over a few while I was washing my car the other week lmao.

lol.
I believe I will be in the area tomorrow.
Its off jackson rd heading back towards the highway.

I can either stop and check it out or get the address for you.

Whichever works best for you. If you want to make a stop thats fine, if not I can check it out later on

I passed a farm house today "in Griffin" that has a diesel trailer that looked completely loaded with them.
The trailer actually has a few stacks of them falling out the back of it.

So, If you are needing "what looked liked USED 5 gallon buckets and are willing to
pick up in Griffin, hit me with a message of how many your looking for and I will stop by the
place and see if they want to part with them.

I'd be interested also.

I could use a bunch of them. Just getting started on this prepping thing, and it doesnt help I backed over a few while I was washing my car the other week lmao.

I'd be interested also.

post up around how many you guys are looking for.
I should be back in the area in a copule days and I will stop and ask.

Depending on how much the price is, I could use 20-30 of them.

Cool.
Im thinking I can get a rough figure together to tell the people what kinda interests there is, and try to get a rough
price for them.
Then I will get a name/contact # from them and pm to those interested.
Hopefully it works that smooth..lol

Back
Top Bottom