Who's all using a Lever Action Hunting this season!?!?

I have several new (to me) levers to take deer with. I have an old Win 94 top eject with an old school 4x scope, a 336 in 35 rem and a Marlin 444 as well. Come on deer season!!!!

Love those 336's in 35...mine's a deer hammer as long as they are less than 150 yards. Inside a 100 yards...drops a whitetail like a rock. And brush is no obstacle to that bullet...small tree? What small tree?

Man...this is making me want to head to the woods NOW!!!

I hope to go out this season with my 336, I've never hunted in GA so I may be asking for some advice on where to go

Win 45-70. One of the few I own that you dont have to track the deer. It will be in my stand this year. I love the leverlution bullet. Load my own with them though.

I may break out the Marlin Guide Gun .45-70 with Remington 300gr. JHP's, I hate having to track a deer. LOL! It's dead on accurate with irons out to 125 yards, that's as far as I've tried it.

I'll be packing a 94 AE with an old school Redfield, Widefield 2x7 .

My Dads gun, its like new ! He didn't hunt much and when he moved, handed it down. He did take one of the biggest deer I ever seen with it. I sold all my other Whiz-Bang Deer guns and this is the only "hunting" gun I have now, It Will be passed to my son,or Daughter !

Back
Top Bottom