• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHO'S LISTENING TO YOUR CONVERSATION?

DO YOU BELIEVE OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE MONITORED THROUGH OUR SMART PHONES?

• Total voters
There are not enough people to actively listen. The devices send off the 1's and 0's and some program will scan those 1's and 0's for info that they can use to sell you something. I think they probably convince themselves that it is ok because they aren't digging for details and there is no human interaction. It is still not right.

Absofreakinglutely!!!!!

Ironically, this came up 2x in the past two weeks. In passing conversation- no googling at all, I discussed a particular, but obscure, tire company. Low and behold, their banner pops up on my phone while on a non tire related site.

Then my wife mentioned an Alaska Cruise....guess what pops up on my phone the next day?...Alaska Cruise.

I am a believer, and yes, sometimes I wear an aluminum foil hat.

You are absolutely not imagining things. Turn off / get rid of Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and all that crap.

The gov is vaccuming up as much written and verbal content as possible, indexing it to watch for certain keywords and help identify threats.

Of course, we've already seen how hackers (or school administrators) can remotely turn on your cameras and microphones anyway.

Better yet, maybe ditch the tracking device altogether...

120690.jpg

A large area where this occurs is when you add apps to your cell phone. Most people never actually look at the permissions they give when installing, they just hit ok and go on. These permissions can give them access to all items and data on your phone. Just find a basic app you like and install, check the permissions and see your contacts, photos, text messages and other areas you just gave to the world to look through. Bad people monitor us because we want the junk they're selling more than our privacy!

Yes. My wife has bought up similar situations as others have posted. I have had it happen as well. I don't think we're all crazy here. I do believe we're being monitored. Big Brother? Possibly.
It's not like they can come and get us for something we say, and then take us awa lkzhiobznozd';SEmFjDVkjglkhjK34598honklnbnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom