• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why ?……

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_9356.jpeg

And it was fun…..and we was bored….and we used to do crazy stuff…..and…..and…..
I was 11 in 1980..Riding bikes..go carts..playing in the creek..building forts..front yard football..beating each other up(lol)..shooting at 12 yo then hot cars and chicks...USA. Hope you were there.

I remember "bb gun fights". By the rules, you were only allowed to give the ol' Crosman three pumps, but then you'd hear that ass-hat from down the street "clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack" on his.

There always had to be one to ruin it....
Straws and 22 long rifle cartridge Grenades.
That didn't last long.
One kid threw one out the bus window in middle school parking lot.
We had an extra class that afternoon on the bus

Was involved in bottle rocket battles a few times. Once I got hit right in the, um, sensitive place and it removed a round circle of blue from my jeans. Right in the crotch. And they were my good jeans too. Mom was NOT happy, so every time those jeans got washed I had to fill in the round white circle with a blue ink pen so it wasn't too visible when I wore them to school.

Then there was a cousin who shot me in the stomach with a Daisy bb-gun. I have never trusted him with any firearm since that day!

I remember "bb gun fights". By the rules, you were only allowed to give the ol' Crosman three pumps, but then you'd hear that ass-hat from down the street "clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack" on his.

There always had to be one to ruin it....
At one time we had 16 guys in a BB gun battle. Everyone had helmets from WW2 vintage to motorcycle helmets. I was the one nit only doing a little more than three pumps but also putting several bb’s I the chamber instead of one. Those were the simple times and great memories.

Back
Top Bottom