• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

Some restrict comments because others actually use the posters ad to state we have this same article for sale much less. Ad jumpers???

The beauty of owning the thread is you can delete comments you don't like. It's easy. I appreciate positive comments, I educate newcomers on how to use PMs and I'll flat out delete (or make fun of) whiners. Simple.

I'm looking forward to the water cooler threads after everyone quits complaining about every one elses prices. Don't go on an ad and complain or criticize, PM the seller and make a deal or not. Seems every other member has started their own bit chin thread when they could have all added to the first one or three posted.... Does this site have an infinity of bandwidth or what?

Exactly. Ammo flippers hear any criticism, and have a seizure like liberals wanting to ban hate speech. But why? That is the question.
So do the complainers of “flippers”.
Just like politics it’s the extremes on both sides of the issue that apparently are triggered.

I like CAT.. I’ve bought CAT before.. I just don’t wanta pay to big a price for a WORN OUT CAT..
SO HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR YOUR CAT?

I have a CAT for sale. Its a 1.5 years old, known mouse count is five, but outdoor cat, so mouse count could be higher, sharp claws, and has spade and rabies job done. Only upgrade is Hartz flea collar. Got it free from a litter but at current pandemic pricing willing to let it go for $500. I didn't want to flip my CAT but friend got a new litter so can let this one go. (Sorry would have gotten this post up sooner to you, but had to re-read because of grammar police).

I have a CAT for sale. Its a 1.5 years old, known mouse count is five, but outdoor cat, so mouse count could be higher, sharp claws, and has spade and rabies job done. Only upgrade is Hartz flea collar. Got it free from a litter but at current pandemic pricing willing to let it go for $500. I didn't want to flip my CAT but friend got a new litter so can let this one go. (Sorry would have gotten this post up sooner to you, but had to re-read because of grammar police).
Lol...my grammar is just fine...i think

The first step to recovery is admitting that you are a Whiner.

Practice this:

Hi, My name is (insert your name here) and I am a Whiner. It has been __ days since I last whined, cried or complained.

Email all whines and complaints to Spanky @ODTwhinersclub.com to get the healing started.

It's having to deal with retards that don't understand capitalism and economics. ;) It's hard being above average.

that’s the second time someone used the word “tard” or “retard” on this thread. Having a family member that suffers from Trisomy 21 or more commonly “Down’s” and the struggles he faces every day kinda bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom