• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't I see (all) the names of members I left feedback on ?

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
90   0
Reaction score
I'm trying to hunt somebody down, who I left feedback for a good while back, but in the list of feedback left by me, after a certain point, it gives only MY handle, there's no mention of the members I left feedback for. From now, back until Sept 2017, it shows the names of everyone I left feedback for, like it should, but from that point, going back to the beginning of my membership here in 2014, it only shows my name, regardless of whether i was the buyer,seller or trader.
Oddly, in the list of feedback I received, it correctly shows the other person's forum name, all the way back to the beginning. (and obviously, i would just check that list, but this guy was only active here briefly, and for whatever reason, never bothered leaving feedback.)
Anyway, I thought this was unusual, and it's jammed me up a couple times trying to hunt someone down, so i thought I'd ask.
Thanks.......M.

That's a very strange bug, this is the first I've heard of it. I did notice that if you click the feedback it will still show you who it is for on the next page, but that's definitely not ideal.

Thanks for getting back to me, Steve. As you suggested, I just tried clicking on the feedback itself (again, feedback left BY me, not for me), and nothing changed. It went to another page, but just showed the same feedback, with my name under it, no mention of the recipient's name.
I notice the first page of feedbacks correctly show the recipient's names, but when i click "view more", everything shown from there (June 7 and earlier) still gives MY name, rather than the recipient's name. And again, nothing I did showed anything different.
thanks again.....

Back
Top Bottom