• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WHY COLT???? (its not what you're thinking...)

I don't understand the point behind leaving metal there. Even with the space allowed for a diss you're talking 3500+ for a little piece of metal with a serial number. Someone with that kind of dough could easily have it demilled or swap lowers.

I don't understand the point behind leaving metal there. Even with the space allowed for a diss you're talking 3500+ for a little piece of metal with a serial number. Someone with that kind of dough could easily have it demilled or swap lowers.

Yer missing the point...

Everyone beat me to it I am a few months behind but slowly back the hammer on a Python until you hear that little clickor go to the range and shoot a three leaf clover with a Gold Cup National and when you wipe that grin off of your face and contemplate what you have done and you will know why Colt.

When I grow up (or retire), I want to be able to afford a nice Colt 1911... I'll stick with my fantastic plastic until then..

**watching the video now, thanks**

Last edited:
I buy lots of other brands, but when it comes to AR-15s or 1911s I only buy Colts. A few of the reasons are: They've been manufacturing them longer than anyone else, rifles are mil spec, quality, resale value, and I like the cute little pony.

Back
Top Bottom