why do i even bother with home depot or lowes??

Ace is still big box. Go to your local HW store if you REALLY need answers.

Don't have any more. Last one locally closed down, building is torn down now.

One about 7 miles away in the middle of town.

Local Ace is locally owned, by American owners, and the people generally know their stuff.

Bought a Weber grill from Lowe's and had it delivered. Discovered damage about an hour or so afterwards.

They took it back no questions asked and asked if I wanted the replacement delivered. They knew the answer. And the one I got I assembled myself vs the first one had been assembled by the store.

Lowe's and HD both offer a 10% military discount which is very much appreciated!

Ordered some 1x6 cedar pickets for a fence repair at Lowes, when I went to pick them up, they had 1x6 pickets ready, but they were pressure treated pine, not cedar. I was not amused.

Don't have any more. Last one locally closed down, building is torn down now.

One about 7 miles away in the middle of town.

Local Ace is locally owned, by American owners, and the people generally know their stuff.
Yea, unfortunately the huge chain stores kill mom and pop local businesses. Dont ask how I know. **** Walmart!

If you shop at Lowes you have a slit between your legs. That store is designed to appeal to women, wider aisles etc.. They also have "Uni-sex" bathrooms to accommodate all walks of life.

If you're a man and have any sort of integrity about yourself you shop at Home Depot

Worked for Lowes when they still had 'pros'. They knew what they were talking about, where things were, and could give good advise on how to do the job. I was trained by one, John was his name, can't remember last, taught me how to rekey sang lock they had as well as how to make a copy of any key brought in, whether we had a jig or not. Find that kind of help now at Lowes.

I remember back about the time I started driving the Lowe's in Griffin Ga had licensed professionals in the electrical, plumbing, and the section that does doors. I got my house working education buying stuff and talking to those guys. They knew what I needed and where to get it, even in they didn't sell it at lowes.

Back
Top Bottom