• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do I even buy guns...

All them magnet fishing guns got a body on them. I'd rather buy new.
Something that I always thought about (when watching a movie), if you're shooting a Glock, why would you get rid of the weapon? Put a new barrel in it, give it a thorough cleaning, and you're good to go! I mean, is the firing pin on a striker fire weapon, unique enough that a weapon can be identified with it?...asking for a friend.

Something that I always thought about (when watching a movie), if you're shooting a Glock, why would you get rid of the weapon? Put a new barrel in it, give it a thorough cleaning, and you're good to go! I mean, is the firing pin on a striker fire weapon, unique enough that a weapon can be identified with it?...asking for a friend.

There are many people in prison for life because of a striker fire firing pin impact that "matched"

Barrel, firing pin/striker, extractor.

You're welcome.

Creative Idea.gif

Creative Idea 1.gif

A-Great-Idea-GIF-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom