• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do so many ODT sellers ask for carry license?

I actually thought you were kidding and were being subtle about something over my head.
The left throws that term around today to apply to ANY voting requirement they don't like (which means any that makes it difficult to vote illegally). Voter ID? POLL TAX!
No, I genuinely didn't know. Now that I've been reminded, I have a vague recollection of learning about it in school but as someone who largely is uninterested in politics; I guess I had chosen to forget the term.

Me either. 24th amendment denied me the opportunity.
While not in favor of a poll tax, I am in favor of NOT being able to vote for members of Congress unless you are a tax payer. I wonder how far that campaign platform would get me?
Net positive taxpayer. Not the dumbasses who pay a few pennies tax on their EBT card purchases and claim to "pay taxes too."

What was the purpose of this thread again? I've become more Fudd-like reading this thread than I do when I put on my blaze orange Winchester hat.

Has anyone asked the OP why he can't get a GWL?

No, I genuinely didn't know. Now that I've been reminded, I have a vague recollection of learning about it in school but as someone who largely is uninterested in politics; I guess I had chosen to forget the term.
Not watching the news and being uninterested in today's politics is a wise man's way of life.
I'm not a very wise man.... (though been pretty good about avoiding the 'news')

fireworks.gifKind of how threads morph into tangent land

Not watching the news and being uninterested in today's politics is a wise man's way of life.
I'm not a very wise man.... (though been pretty good about avoiding the 'news')
It's normally a different three letter word that follows "wise" when people refer to me, so I'll take it. :ranger:

If someone has good feedback idc, if someone is new i like to see it. If you dont like it then it doesnt cost you anything to hit that back arrow.
Question for you constitutionalist: Do you ever go to any other states that dont have as relaxed laws about carrying/self defense and just think you can cry the 2nd if you have to defend yourself in court?

I don't, but I still carry anyway. Only way they could legally get me is if I have to use it. And if I have to use it then I'll be glad I had it.

Back
Top Bottom