• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why is the Department of Homeland Security buying so many bullets?

I think they are doing this so they are the only ones that will have ammo after they ban some of the components used to manufacture ammunition. When the citizens shoot up all of their ammo, they will have us right where they want us.

I think they are doing this so they are the only ones that will have ammo after they ban some of the components used to manufacture ammunition. When the citizens shoot up all of their ammo, they will have us right where they want us.

You don't know the members of the ODT that well, do you?

I think they bought it so they could give it to the UN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, well, because the UN troops had American ammo it would be legal to shoot Americans, and stuff...

/sarcasm...

They're selling it here on the ODT in disguise to help reduce the deficit! :P.

But no really I think it could be for training, you do want to practice with what you will use... Self defense ammo. At least I hope thats the case.

It's a win-win-win-win for dhs; cronie capitalism at its finest
-They get to blow more tax dollars dragging us further in debt
-They get to dry up the supply to civilians by forcing govt orders to be filled first
-They get to buy off part of the gun industry to weaken the stance on gun control (I'll give you a contract for 1 billion rounds if you don't fight us on upcoming legislation) i imagine in todays world very few CEOs are true 2a supporters/patriots and willing to never get another govt contract on principle. Possibly help force their competitors into hardship from not being able to procure components.
-Arm the jack boots for whatever happens next...

One of ret. Sen .Metzenbahms plan for disarming the citizens of this country .Go back and read up some of his bills that he got through congress. At one point he made the statement "there are over 250 years of firearms on the street , but only 4 years of primers" These people we make fun of are not stupid....

Back
Top Bottom