• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why the mail is so FK up

I'm an old-fashioned die hard fan of our American Post Office.

Call me a Fudd but I still pay a lot of my bills via check and old fashioned snail mail.

It still amazes me that for the cost of a stamp they will deliver my letter across the country.

My wife complains about the rates going up on the priority shipping (that she uses for her soap bidness) but the packages always seem to get there in good time and good condition.

Yeah, they have some improvements to make but when you look at the way American consumers purchase these days I think they've done a decent job with trying to keep up with the changing times.

They pay employees for taking off time for Covid as many times as needed. They are averaging 37000 employees off work every week.

I just had a package sent from Texas to Atlanta, then it went to IL for a day then back to Atlanta and delivered another day after that. I understand things happen but it becomes an issue when it happens over and over again.

Fedex is my next grip, I got packages making me jealous how much they are traveling around the country right now. One went from AZ made it to Atl then went to Nebraska and now it's in South GA somewhere. If only it could make it to North GA to my door.

I'm an old-fashioned die hard fan of our American Post Office.

Call me a Fudd but I still pay a lot of my bills via check and old fashioned snail mail.

It still amazes me that for the cost of a stamp they will deliver my letter across the country.

My wife complains about the rates going up on the priority shipping (that she uses for her soap bidness) but the packages always seem to get there in good time and good condition.

Yeah, they have some improvements to make but when you look at the way American consumers purchase these days I think they've done a decent job with trying to keep up with the changing times.
what is their bailout count up to now 80 billion? some future for tha childrens
fn love the post office

Waiting for a envelope with tracking to deliver - original due date 2/4 . Now it is after 02/08 and the tracking still shows in transit.
Boxes move along quickly / via flat rate .
Envelopes are in none urgency mode.

fedex smahtpost
2 weeks late bouncing back and forth between memphis and atlanta
what is messed up about this situation is the seller could be charged
for the extra handling and shipping lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_131549.jpg
    IMG_20210208_131549.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom