• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why U No Ship!!??

m88dad

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
I got hooked on the ODT while I lived in Georgia. But, a few months ago I had to move to Texas and, believe it or not, there's nothing like the ODT out here.

There's so many good deals but everyone lists that they're not willing to ship. Is there a reason why?

Too much of a hassle to ship bro. You also need more feedback before I would even consider it.

to much of a hassle imo. easy to get burned also. ive only done it a few times on here, and i was buying from 50+ !00% feedback people.

Ft Hood huh? how do you like Killeen? 3 things to do in Killeen: buy a car, go out to eat, and get drunk. lol.

to much of a hassle imo. easy to get burned also. ive only done it a few times on here, and i was buying from 50+ !00% feedback people.

Ft Hood huh? how do you like Killeen? 3 things to do in Killeen: buy a car, go out to eat, and get drunk. lol.

I totally understand not wanting to get burned. I would be reluctant to give somebody money, unsure if they're actually going to ship me what was advertized, or anything at all. But it's so frustrating for me because I see all of these great deals and I can't have any of them!

I made it a point not to live in Killeen. I like the area, though. Plenty to do out here for an outdoors person like me!

Last edited:
I can understand the reluctance due to the hassle.

I made it a point not to live in Killeen. I like the area, though. Plenty to do out here for an outdoors person like me!

do they still have the same rules when hunting on Ft Hood that a "game warden" drops you off at a stand, and you can not leave the stand till he comes back to get you. even if you shoot one you cant leave your stand. and everyone meets, usually somewhere by North ft hood, and he picks people up from there.

btw, unless you know the wardens on post, 99% of the time you aint gonn see crap hunting out there. they cherry pick spots for themselves or friends and they wont put anyone near their spots.

Hi: Fort Hood
I see that to. I just put the item in a box, tape it up and when I get your money order for your item plus the shipping price i just take it to the post office, Fedex, or UPS and ship it to you LOL it`s real easy. I have a few guns for sale, what are you wanting?
Have a good day
Ed`s gun sales FFL/SOT
Class 3 dealer

Guns and ammo are just easier dealt ftf. I think for most members, myself included, meeting new people is just as much part of the hobby as evolving your collection.

Back
Top Bottom