• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why was the clip vs mag thread closed?

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
What rules did it violate? I really wasn't interested in the discussion but I think it is bull**** that a mod closed it simply because they felt like it.

Duplicate threads are deleted...your opinion has has been noted. :thumb:
So are you going to delete the ten thousand threads about price gouging and flipping? Can there never be another AK vs AR thread or HK vs Glock? You do realize that page views equal revenue so in reality you are just losing money by closing down a popular topic simply because you're tired of seeing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Power trip much?

It didn't pertain to me at all. It wasn't my thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wondered on what grounds it was closed. You moved it here so you wouldn't have to face the scrutiny of other people who agree that closing it was bull****.

Ok, fine, I'll move it back to Public....I closed yet another "clip/magazine" thread and offered reasonable explanation. Tell me what an unyielding dictator I am...Flame on, ODT! :target:

Again I ask, does this mean no more gouging, flipping, ak vs ar, glock vs hk threads since they have all been discussed at length and in fact would be duplicate threads? New rule against beating dead horses?

Again I ask, does this mean no more gouging, flipping, ak vs ar, glock vs hk threads since they have all been discussed at length and in fact would be duplicate threads? New rule against beating dead horses?

To a certain extent, yes....Search button. It's your friend. use it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom