• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why was the clip vs mag thread closed?

sovietak474u is the only mod online right now. we can raise hell! lets burn this M-fer down!

[h=3]Login & Privacy[/h] Invisible Mode:
  • Invisible Mode on
  • Invisible Mode off
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.

user-invisible.png
Scroll over the dot. Nevermind, it says Bypass is invisible. NINJA!!!!!!!!!!

cps_static.rovicorp.com_2_Open_Sony_20Pictures_Beverly_20Hillsc42302d4f164adb1e93f105cdf2dee52.jpg

[h=3]Login & Privacy[/h] Invisible Mode:
  • Invisible Mode on
  • Invisible Mode off
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
well i'll be... I didn't know we had a I'm a shady bastard mode.

Ya, I noticed that "how I became a flipper" thread also was closed by someone other than the OP who started it. Something to the effect of "we're done here". I thought to myself that the OP should be the one to make that determination but w/e.

Reopened

Just my opinion but, since all the mods were added to stave off the negative price comments during the "gun scare of 2012-13. Then wouldn't it be prudent to thin the herd back down to before scare numbers? I mean I've noticed a lot of over modding and even got a ridiculous infraction. It's like they are competing to find things that aren't really there these days. Im not *****ing, I love this site and I ain't got no place else to go, but there are a lot o chiefs around these days.

We're at 15 total "staff" right now which is about where I want to be, down from 17 or 18 during the peak of the crisis. If you ever feel like over modding is occurring then post in the help section so we can hash it out like this thread.

Also think the infraction could have gone either way so reversed it for you.

Ummmm....thanks? I think.

Anyhow, since you're here, can you tell me why the below regarding questionable selling practices on the ODT would've been deleted?

If the BATF or IRS gets wind of such activities there will surely be a Face Off. No way he'll be Leaving Las Vegas with a Valley Girl- not in the Season of the Witch. These agencies are Seeking Justice and will turn even The Family Man into the The Wicker Man to set an example. Your dignity will be Stolen and your freedom will be Gone in 60 Seconds. Even if you Drive Angry as if Wild at Heart, the Bad Lueitenant will surely send his Matchstick Men to Kick-Ass. Capitalism is our National Treasure so those Moonstruck with their own Adaptation will surely end up rolling Snake Eyes. I can think of A Thousand Words for someone flipping 8mm, but I'm no Ghost Rider to judge all your wrongs nor am I The Weatherman to cast you onto Frozen Ground.

Lastly, we should not condemn our fellow ODTer for his Trespass nor should we wish him to the Grindhouse, after all, It could Happen to You.

That was 10 minutes of my life spent that I will never get back.

Back
Top Bottom