• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why You Always Carry and Be Aware of Your Surroundings

The response by Protective Measures is what I was hoping to see. I fully support everyone who chooses to carry, but don't let that give a false sense of security. If someone gets in your space before you're aware, the gun somewhat becomes useless.

I totally agree. I was going to post that a having a gun is cool and all but if you turn around and you have a gun already pointed at you you're already at a disadvantage.

I told my wife this story and I was thinking how from now on I'll probably be leaving a few people stranded but she said what about us? There was a time when my battery died at Sonics and I needed a jump. I did approach a group of people and was able to get help but next time I might not be able to if everyone is so skeptical of the stranger. I guess we do what we can though.

I've been getting a little lazy about carrying every time I leave the house lately. Especially with going to and from classes on campus, it gets easy to leave it behind. This was a good reminder.

If anyone on here gets suckered into jumping a car, while looking around, ask the person to try and start the car. if they start acting weird, gtf out of there.

plus, sometimes i see idiots try and jump start a car that actually turns over.

Agreed. I hate the idea of leaving a gun in the truck with nothing but a 20 year old locking mechanism between it and some HJ stained crackhead hands.
consolevault.com or truckvault.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom