• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why????

and i do apologize if i am splitting hairs but the sig was posted on the 22 by itself then i paired it with the ruger on the 24??? and it was not flagged/ deleted......so i guess im confused

Simplest solution I can think of, and one that has been given to me the times in the past I early posted, is to bump your old post. 99% of us use the what's new button anyway.

Made the same mistake some weeks back. Reposted then got the infraction PM.

No such thing as infractions here!

and i do apologize if i am splitting hairs but the sig was posted on the 22 by itself then i paired it with the ruger on the 24??? and it was not flagged/ deleted......so i guess im confused

We can't catch them all! If someone would have caught it the Sig on the 24th it would have been deleted also. Easy way to look at it is any gun can only be listed every three days, no matter what the circumstances.

Rule clarifications for all:

Technically speaking, as long as one of the items you are listing has not been listed in the last three days, you can put whatever else in the ad with it.

So if you listed a glock yesterday, and then listed a ruger today, you could add the glock to the ruger ad. But if you sell the ruger you need to wait three days before you list that glock again.

So if you listed a glock yesterday, and then listed a ruger today, you could add the glock to the ruger ad. But if you sell the ruger you need to wait three days before you list that glock again.

but u cant close the original thread and split em up within 3 days?

Poor choice of words on my behalf (infraction). It pointed out my oversight and was a professional transmission.

I reported again at the proper frequency and later traded the item.

No such thing as infractions here!

Rule clarifications for all:

Technically speaking, as long as one of the items you are listing has not been listed in the last three days, you can put whatever else in the ad with it.

Is that spelled out in the rules?

but u cant close the original thread and split em up within 3 days?

Right. But technically you could do this: List the ruger today, list the glock tomorrow and add the ruger to it. Then two days later you relist the ruger and add the glock to it.

Back
Top Bottom