• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why????

hey all ...like i said not trying to split hairs ot get my ad to stay put tonight...its NO biggie..if i miss understood MY fault..i am a grown man an am not trying to pitch a temper tantrum just trying to understand to keep this place as it was started...FOR LIKE MINDED GUYS TO MEET/ Chat / TRADE and SELL

guess my fear was / is this place turning into "other" gun forums.........so no hard feelings or whatever i will just wait and repost later

AGAIN i do apologize for having started a 3 page thread about my reading of the rules

hey all ...like i said not trying to split hairs ot get my ad to stay put tonight...its NO biggie..if i miss understood MY fault..i am a grown man an am not trying to pitch a temper tantrum just trying to understand to keep this place as it was started...FOR LIKE MINDED GUYS TO MEET/ Chat / TRADE and SELL

guess my fear was / is this place turning into "other" gun forums.........so no hard feelings or whatever i will just wait and repost later

AGAIN i do apologize for having started a 3 page thread about my reading of the rules

Fits are pitched, tantrums are thrown.

I'll be the first to admit the rules are not perfectly clear, so I appreciate discussion about any of them.

Hey looks like we may all learn something tonight! LOL You may have brought up a subject that needed to be.

I always knew your were a trouble maker.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom