Wifey pulled over few days back

Scorpius

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
So Peachtree city of course. About 9pm last day of the month of August. Light turns yellow and she’s got no room to safely stop she felt. Light turns red while she’s in the intersection. Tells this to the officer....no dice...swears she hit it while red. Son even said it was yellow and they were too close to stop without locking them down.

Whatever....pulling her clean 3 yr dmv and going to see prosecutor to defer for six months and maybe dismiss. Worst case I know the drill very well by now since I used to be a lead foot....no points, lessor charge so it won’t hit insurance, we just want your “taxes”.
Public safety my ass, see cops pass right by idiots backing up on freeway cause they missed exit and plenty of people daily commuting that don’t know how to signal intentions.
Rant over.

Unfortunately, the justice system is just about as corrupt as law enforcement and act as glorified ATM machines. It will only get worse as the monetary collapse continues.

She's a driving revenue generator.......I want to thank her for helping to keep my taxes down

No she’s actually a very good and safe driver. Zero wrecks and only one other infraction in her 35+ years of driving.
And you’re mistaken if you think traffic fines keep your taxes down. They want all they can get so they can redistribute it.

Unbelievable.
Serious Q here. Do they pull vehicles over that have:
1. loud music?
2. straight pipes (no mufflers or cats)?
3. non legal dark tint on front windows?

Here in Suwanee, they IGNORE all the above (which baffles me!!!!) So easy to pull over for that crap and start issuing tickets and searching vehicles for the "folk" that belong in Fulton/Dekalb VS North Gwinnett. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them didn't have insurance, no license, or riding dirty. Seems there are a LOT of warehouse jobs around these parts which employee the "above" demographics.

However, the po po here will hide in driveways and run radar on hills and pop you all day long. Instant money maker. Since traffic is beyond crappy here and the infrastructure will never catch up to the constant building, many cross over the double lines to make it to the left turn lane (or you'll be sitting for several light cycles). They love to pull people over for that. I see several cars pulled over a day on my "taking my son to school commute".

Back to the above. I can't stand stupid loud gangster rap / bass noise from these POS vehicles. Nor can I stand the lack of any exhaust on these Hooptie cars where I can't even hear my own music.

At QT one time in Suwanee I saw a gangsta crown vic w/24's playing music at 140 db's with deep boom boom. MOFO left his car on with windows down and walked into QT. He thought it would be nice to let everyone hear what he was listening to. Old man yelled at him to turn off that crap, gangsta said "yo yo man, it be a free country, I play my music mofo yo yo, nee ga." <--- I cleaned it up a little. At that point, I said, that's enough gas for me and left.

So Peachtree city of course. About 9pm last day of the month of August. Light turns yellow and she’s got no room to safely stop she felt. Light turns red while she’s in the intersection. Tells this to the officer....no dice...swears she hit it while red. Son even said it was yellow and they were too close to stop without locking them down.

Whatever....pulling her clean 3 yr dmv and going to see prosecutor to defer for six months and maybe dismiss. Worst case I know the drill very well by now since I used to be a lead foot....no points, lessor charge so it won’t hit insurance, we just want your “taxes”.
Public safety my ass, see cops pass right by idiots backing up on freeway cause they missed exit and plenty of people daily commuting that don’t know how to signal intentions.
Rant over.
It was red, she almost hit me.lol

No she’s actually a very good and safe driver. Zero wrecks and only one other infraction in her 35+ years of driving.
And you’re mistaken if you think traffic fines keep your taxes down. They want all they can get so they can redistribute it.
Fighting crime cost money fighting Traffic law violators makes money... Which to you think some counties pursue harder

Back
Top Bottom