• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yall bear with me a few more days

Gimmebackmybullets

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
275   0
Reaction score
I'm sure some don't understand my pleasant dispositions in a lot of posts I make.
But I'm proud to know the ones who understand my warpedness are just as warped as I am or worse.
That said I think I'm about 13 posts from having that Chicken on top of the Legos in my rank banner.
I've always admired those who have reached that accomplishment since I've been a part of this great website.
So if yall will just bear with my sick humor a few more posts I will try to tone down some of the warning worthy **** I post.
Well,maybe a day or 2.
Anyhow, it's been fun every time I log on here.
Met some great folks.
And FJB!!!!!

I'm sure some don't understand my pleasant dispositions in a lot of posts I make.
But I'm proud to know the ones who understand my warpedness are just as warped as I am or worse.
That said I think I'm about 13 posts from having that Chicken on top of the Legos in my rank banner.
I've always admired those who have reached that accomplishment since I've been a part of this great website.
So if yall will just bear with my sick humor a few more posts I will try to tone down some of the warning worthy **** I post.
Well,maybe a day or 2.
Anyhow, it's been fun every time I log on here.
Met some great folks.
And FJB!!!!!
Don’t stop now! We’ll drag you across the finish line. 😃

aint that far you can do it you can do it.gif

Back
Top Bottom