• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will be assembling new guns, cleaning old ones, and ordering ammo and parts

So, what all do yall do at one of those soirees? Shots when your candidate takes a state? Will there be strippers and coke?
Well I know the Democrats are getting high before they start drinking, but that's not really my crowd. Guess it's like getting together and watching the season finale of "America"

Well I just got home from spending the better part of my non-productive afternoon filing paperwork, contacting my regional/divisional managers and taking a piss test because some methed out piece I garbage decided to merge into my lane without looking. I was in NC headed back to GA when my day was ruined so I am now laying in bed at 18:39 on a tuesday watching fox news. I did not go to the gym tonight, did not get much work done this afternoon and to top it off the nearest shop our insurance uses is 1.5 hours away so tomorrow will be a wasted day also. It really is 'TACO TUESDAY" and the wife is making our favorite Doritos cheese tacos now so I will get out of bed for them but thats about it now. The officer working the accident even said they just ran this guy out of his town because he was a meth dealer/head. I guess another free loader, food stamp using, meth sores on his face trying knucklehead racing to cast his vote for HC.

States are starting to report...

iu

Back
Top Bottom