Will military be on our side during shtf?

Will military be on our side during shtf?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%

• Total voters
The Jarhead PAO spoke out of turn referring to a hypothetical he has no authority to answer. There is no way he was going to say on national TV he would disobey orders.

sure. I still would not trust them. Ill be on the roof. Move along. No help needed here. Were good. Have a nice day. Might wanna head towards the other side of tara blvd in jonesboro... thats where the trouble would be.

I am sure they had rather be in Iraq or Afghanistan than having to walk around your neighborhood. I wouldn't point a weapon in their direction though. You are more likely to get shot by a cop than a soldier or a marine. Troops are use to everyone having AK-47s cops are not.

The old lady was taken down by local cops. They are usually a-holes (:behindsofa:). I do make the distinction in military personnel having more tact and discipline than local PD, and I know the OP specifically asked about military, but I would think local LE and the military would be " on the "same side" executing orders if need be. No?

A quick story.

A patrol saw movement in a Walmart in the Lower 9th ward. They entered and identified themselves. "Military Police! Who is in here?" The response "NOPD" and out come 4 NOPD officers with shopping carts full of T.V.s and other comfort items.

I am sure they had rather be in Iraq or Afghanistan than having to walk around your neighborhood. I wouldn't point a weapon in their direction though. You are more likely to get shot by a cop than a soldier or a marine. Troops are use to everyone having AK-47s cops are not.

Very true. True that.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick story.

A patrol saw movement in a Walmart in the Lower 9th ward. They entered and identified themselves. "Military Police! Who is in here?" The response "NOPD" and out come 4 NOPD officers with shopping carts full of T.V.s and other comfort items.

oh wow! :lol:

That's exactly what one guy in the video said. He'd rather be in Iraq than patrolling those streets where he may have had to shoot an American. It's a dilemma I'd hate to face as well. You're right, they're used to being in foreign countries with AKs pointed at them, so I suppose you could say local PD was used to having Jennings and hi-points pointed at them in their hometown, so they have no problem taking it to Americans so to speak.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick story.

LOL. Sounds like Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom