• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will miss y’all!!

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
A lot of my friends on here, guys I’ve been honored to meet and get to know, know.

After tons of thoughts and prayers and after spending my entire adult life (20+ years) in Georgia, I finally made the move back home to Minnesota.

Just got tired of missing family and watching my nephews grow up on Facebook.

Guys, I’ll always miss Georgia, but man ol’ man it’s nice to be home!!

In the last month I’ve attended my 9 year olds birthday party and a bunch of their baseball games … in person for the first time!!!

And I get to do **** like this on the family farm!!

2 shots. .22 hollow points through a suppressed Ruger 10/22 take down using thermal.

Filled two beer cans with hot water.

About 25-30 yards.

Think she’s dialed in. 😁

**Yes, all NFA/state laws followed. Sad I gotta say that. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️**

A lot of my friends on here, guys I’ve been honored to meet and get to know, know.

After tons of thoughts and prayers and after spending my entire adult life (20+ years) in Georgia, I finally made the move back home to Minnesota.

In the last month I’ve attended my 9 year olds birthday party and a bunch of their baseball games … in person for the first time!!!

2 shots. .22 hollow points through a suppressed Ruger 10/22 take down using thermal.

About 25-30 yards.

Think she’s dialed in. 😁

Sorry, Georgia has lost you. But, you did what you needed to do, and you're home enjoying family. Let us know the fun you're having.

so long and good luck - you betcha --

This made me laugh. So I had a client call the other day. I’m from MN, but lived in GA 20+ years so I told them not to get confused if I say “y’all” and “you betcha” in the same sentence. 😂

About 25-30 yards.

Think she’s dialed in. 😁

You are my hero! I can’t wait to leave Georgia, but I have at least 5 years of working here before I can leave. Not sure of where I’m going, but I am getting out of this ever deteriorating state. If I wasn’t tied here for work, I would’ve left years ago.

Back
Top Bottom