• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will miss y’all!!

You are my hero! I can’t wait to leave Georgia, but I have at least 5 years of working here before I can leave. Not sure of where I’m going, but I am getting out of this ever deteriorating state. If I wasn’t tied here for work, I would’ve left years ago.

Brother I begged my CEO for years to let me move home and work remotely. He refused so I finally said **** it, packed up resigned and left. I found a 100% job within two weeks of moving home and loving it! I also sit behind a computer all day though, so it's easy to do.

Glad you're back home but don't let them rob you of your well earned southernese language skills. LOL
BTW what kind of thermal you sporting there?
It's an IR Defense (now Trijicon) Patrol.

The image quality is fantastic; holding an Iphone up to it doesn't do justice.

Its good to be around family. The older I get the more important it seems to have become. It great you're able to do that.
..and its either curiosity or im hungry but what dish is Horsehat talking about? the tatertot one?

You can’t ignore the calling of “home”. I am glad you are getting back to your roots , so to speak. We are also glad to have another pro 2A supporter up there to help get rid of the enemy ! Lol
Dont forget us southern rednecks ! Come back and visit, we will be here….until then we are always on the net ! See you around the site and good luck with the relocation thing !

Back
Top Bottom