Will the hunter that shot Cecil get an apology now?

Apology? No way! Liberals used this issue to divide people, and incite anger. Now that they can't, they will just forget about it. Mark my words.

Nobody cares about the damage they did to this man, they just wanted to lynch someone. Funny, because hunting lions does more good for their population numbers than anything else. The people that opposed this were not what we would call informed. They routinely get involved with things they don't understand, because it sounds good, both here and abroad.

Last edited:
What I took from the article was that they said he could return to Zimbabwe as a tourist but not as a hunter, The implication they would not issue him permits. It sounds to me like even though his papers were in order that they are still treating him as a pariah.

What I took from the article was that they said he could return to Zimbabwe as a tourist but not as a hunter, The implication they would not issue him permits. It sounds to me like even though his papers were in order that they are still treating him as a pariah.
If you willingly travel there you deserve everything bad that happens imo

Same with iran, n.korea, or syria

Let me read a small excerpt from the liberal play book. I happen to come across a copy years ago.

"As a liberal it is important to remember that you are never, under any circumstances, accountable for anything you say or do."

People care about a lion they have never heard of, in a dictatorship they cant find on a map, headed by a despot unknown to them, and are ultimately ignorant to his history of violence and corruption

That is what I was getting worked up about when all of this was happening. These people went nuts over something they didn't know existed in a country they have no clue where it is.

Back
Top Bottom