• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilson Combat debuts P320 grip modules

Would look cleaner without the lines in the checkering.
ADA07101-E675-43FF-8C62-C781D4DB5155.jpeg.8ce8e3896bf47eb1e50a2230c26762cd.jpeg

Well, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to order one in the carry size. Aesthetics be damned, this grip module feels so much more comfortable and solid than the X-Carry module that it replaced. It seems that the polymer Wilson uses is tougher than the OEM modules. The front and back stippling is pretty aggressive so any of you with girly hands have been warned.

The ergonomics are great and the gun presents with the sights perfectly aligned. I'm hoping that Wilson Combat also produces the compact size that they had announced they would.
20200325_152130.jpg

20200325_152109.jpg

Well, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to order one in the carry size. Aesthetics be damned, this grip module feels so much more comfortable and solid than the X-Carry module that it replaced. It seems that the polymer Wilson uses is tougher than the OEM modules. The front and back stippling is pretty aggressive so any of you with girly hands have been warned.

The ergonomics are great and the gun presents with the sights perfectly aligned. I'm hoping that Wilson Combat also produces the compact size that they had announced they would. View attachment 2550524
View attachment 2550523

Thanks for that! I'd like to get my hands on one. When you gonna come shoot with me?

The ergonomics are great and the gun presents with the sights perfectly aligned. I'm hoping that Wilson Combat also produces the compact size that they had announced they would. View attachment 2550524
View attachment 2550523

That looks sweet! Yeah, if they do a compact model, I'd probably have to jump on it.

Back
Top Bottom