• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Win an American Flag themed AR15 @ ClassicFirearms!

No thanks. Ben @ Classic has been really shady (their 'polish Radom' AKs fiasco being one). There are no giveaways, just a stunt to have people push their company on social media. I mean, they give away a different setup every 3 days but don't bother to have a winners page..

Last weeks winner of their Steyr AUG is listed on their website. Guy by the name of Cody C. from Lockhart, TX.
Just because it's list on a website doesn't mean it happened. Who's to say they aren't just making up first names + last initials? Again, there are never pics of the winners (not even from facebook). You bet 99% of all these winner would be giving Classic a shout out, I mean they are winning serious stuff (+/-1k guns).

I doubt I would post pics of me winning it for strangers to see. Maybe the winners just don't post on this Georgia forum for you to know who they are.

Not everyone brags on social media when something good happens to them.

Just did a quick search on their facebook page and found a few people who did win had posted in the comment section area.

If you still feel it's a shame then kudos to you, just means less entry's to help me have better odds :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom