• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Window Replacement Recommendations?

Replaced 26 windows 2 houses ago. (circa 2007) Did the first 4 myself, then found Window World. Their quote was around $5 per window more than I was paying Home Depot for the window only. 'They knocked out the remaining 22 windows in 2 days. Cleaned up and hauled the old windows away, including the 4 I had removed and could find nowhere to throw away.

Well worth the extra $110 or so versus doing it myself.
I'd def do that for $110. Unlikely that that would be what it costs right now unfortunately

Just call the WW office here- 770-303-0757 and ask about price.

Naked vinyl window with Argon is $305 for reference. 24"x54" common size.

Just call the WW office here- 770-303-0757 and ask about price.

Naked vinyl window with Argon is $305 for reference. 24"x54" common size.

Those look funny to me
The slide a smaller window insode
The old frame

Sup everyone,

My wife and I are in the process of buying our first home! Took a full year of offers but we finally landed one.

Windows definitely need replacing, yall have any good recommendations? I've never done anything like this so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
AVOID North Ga. replacement windows. Windows themselves are great. Installation was terrible. Windows leaked for 2 years while they constantly tried to stop leaks. Finally got the original builder of the house to send crew to fix leaks.
Cost me $15k to fix problem. NGRW would not pay a dime towards the fix.

We used Champion Window for 9 double hung windows and a twin door Lifetime warranty. No issues with installation. We have had two panes go bad in 18 years. Both were replaced quickly with no hassle or issues.

Not the cheapest way to go. But, there is a lot to be said for a true lifetime warranty.

Sup everyone,

My wife and I are in the process of buying our first home! Took a full year of offers but we finally landed one.

Windows definitely need replacing, yall have any good recommendations? I've never done anything like this so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
ABC
Doing a wonderful job on our 800 windows

Back
Top Bottom