WINNER LEATHERHEAD! End Of An Era Giveaway, Good News and Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjac54

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
332   0
Reaction score
Well, as most of you know who's done deals with me in the past the famous "live in Senoia and work near Georgia Tech" will officially be over September 29th. I'll be transferred at work, still in Georgia but now it'll be 85 south near the state line. So no more Varsity deals during lunch, no more running up to Kennesaw exit 271, no more up 400 or 85 north and no more jumping on 20. Most of my deals happen during that time. I'm thankful I'm being transferred and keeping my job but not being able to trade during my lunch break, gonna take some time to get use to.

So to celebrate I'm doing a giveaway of multiple items. Post will close Sunday Night September 24th at 9pm. Winner will be announced then. Random number picked. Must pick up items near Georgia Tech or in Senoia by Friday September 29th 2pm.

Items to be given away-
American Flag, brand new
1 steel 30 round mag 223/556
1 PMag 30 round
100 rounds of 223 brass ammo
Some stickers
Some patches
Some Koozies

1. Everyone gets 1 entry
  2. Anyone who's traded or dealt with me and left feedback gets 2 entries
  3. Anyone who sent prayers for my niece Vanessa or donated or participated in the raising of money for her gets 3 entries
  4. Any law enforcement, Emergancy Response team, Fireman, current military, or veteran or owns a Microtech gets 4 entries
  5. Golden ticket if all the above, jackpot for you, 5 entries

Enjoy ladies and gentleman. And thank you to ALL.

IMG_2532.JPG
IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_2535.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom