Not open for further replies.

strongtactics

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Governor
255   0
Reaction score
DRAWING IS OVER
winner is entry #60!

Ok fellas, this is my first giveaway and I wanted to do something cool and sort of rare.
I happened to recently order and receive a few of the Umbrella Corporation grips for an Ar15, called a grip 23. If you dont know what Umbrella Corporation is, go play the Resident Evil games.
That said, the ACTUAL Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group was founded just a few years ago, in Virginia Beach, and their stuff obviously has a cult following from nerds like me, but is also getting incredible reviews (they have upper and lower receivers and a few other items already produced and are working on expanding what they offer).

This grip is different because it is angled differently than just about any standard grip on the market and sort of forces you into keeping your elbow in close to your body, which is the way that I was trained to shoot an Ar15 anyway (no chicken wing).

Here is a video review of this grip.

To enter, just say that you are in. But, I am a Ar15 whore, so I would love to see some pics of the rifle that you plan to put yours on. I wont offer any extra chances to win for this, but just for fun.
I will draw the winning number by having my daughter pick a number from all the entries. Entry begins now and continues until Wednesday (June 12) at 9:00pm.

If you win, you can choose black or flat dark earth (tan).

Local pickup in/near Augusta is fine, but I will ship to the winner for free. I will PM the winner as soon as the number has been chosen.
Here is my stash
grip2.jpggrip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom