Giveaway!  Winners Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
840   2
Reaction score
I have three items to give away to Three Active duty or Reserve Personell and Veterans of the Iraq and Afghan wars. If you are not or have not served your Country this giveaway is not for you. All I ask is for proof is a picture of you holding your military I.D. or a picture of you in uniform. That simple. Just remember if you do enter and are not truly a member of the Armed services that Karma can be a "B***H".
First off is a Kershaw "Ken Onion" Spring assisted Knife. The clip shows some wear but it's fully functional and Sharp!

Second is a Cold Steel Stiletto blade. Also shows a little wear on the clip but the knife is in Excellent working condition.

Third is a Streamlight Microstream Flashlight. Like new. Only requires one AAA battery. Darn little thing is bright.

I will use a random number generator to choose three winners.
I will close this thread on Sunday.

Thank you to all our Servicemen and Women for all you have done.
Check out my other giveaway....get in on that one too.

i50.tinypic.com_5mzggi.jpg

i48.tinypic.com_24ynyh0.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2zfltn8.jpg

Last edited:
Great give away idea HOWIE! As a vet who works every day with soldiers who have 7 and 8 combat deployments under their belts, it is refreshing to see those who volunteer in time of war recognized. Surely some folks may feel you are being exclusionary, and certainly there and many folks who would serve, want to serve, but are unable and I hope they see that your give away is an attempt to thank those serving and not punish those who do/did not.
BTW, I carry one of those cold steels every day and it is the sharpest, most impressive blade out of the box I've ever had in a pocket knife!

Guess I will post my mug after jwhited. This is what happens when 130 pound dog sneaks up behind you. The Office chair is not a safe place to be.

Photo on 2012-07-26 at 12.24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom